MagnaPOS-L is the first Point of Sale application for libraries. It is a complete point of sale solution built for Windows based systems that can turn any PC into a cash register.
It allows you to pay patron fines and fees, process payment, control access to cash, and provide the reports you need to offer superior customer service.
Whether you have one branch or many, MagnaPOS-L can provide a complete end-to-end solution.
- Interfaces directly with your ILS to access patron accounts
- Process sales and refunds quickly and easily
- Accept cash, checks, credit & debit cards, gift cards & more
- Windows Based software that is fast and easy to use
- Over 100 configurable options lets you choose the setup that is right for you
- Built in barcode scanning allows quick information entry
- Detailed reporting lets you keep track of transactions and more
Manage Multiple Registers
With MagnaPOS Branch Manager you can manage and report on the activity of multiple registers within a branch or location.
- Manage items in inventory, and report on all branch activity from one central location
- Track sales for the entire branch
- Consolidate credit card processing from multiple registers
Manage Multiple Branches
Bring together sales information from across your organization with
MagnaPOS Enterprise Manager. Featuring centralized management and
reporting for an unlimited number of registers and locations it is the most flexible, cost effective way to view the big picture and keep all your branches running.
- Track sales for all branches from one convenient location
- Compare and contrast branch performance
- Manage register configuration to conform to your policies
- Built on Microsoft SQL Server, your data is accessible, and there is no limit to how many workstations you can handle
- Intel Pentium III or Higher
- 256 Mb ram (512 preferred)
- 200 Mb Hard Disc Space (For Applications & runtime. Database requires more)
- SVGA Graphics Card or better (1024 X 768 @ 32 bit preferred)
- Standard Mouse & Keyboard
- Network Interface Card (required for multi-register setup)
- Windows 2000 , XP Profession, or higher (including Windows 7 & 8)
For product brochures, send us your info, by filling out the form and we’ll send you the most up to date brochures.