- Print Release No Longer Tied to a PC
- Secure, Intuitive Touch Screen Print Release
- Saves Valuable Floor Space
- Control Copy and Print within the Same Device
- Features the Core Functionality of PaperCut
- Supports Multiple Authentication Methods (Card, Username/Password, & ID Number/Code)
- MFP Manufacturer Independent
When connected to a printer or copier, the CPad network terminal provides access control and identification by card or login. This next-generation device, with its modern and clean design, is an attractive addition to your printing and copying environment.
The Daily Advantages of the CPad
- Replaces your release station PC – regaining that asset PC for customer use, while maximizing valuable floor space
- Rapid identification using the barcode/RFID badge reader and ergonomic keyboard
- A personalized interface for the identified user
- Simple to use secure print release
- Compatible with most printers and copiers on the market
How the CPad Works
The CPad brings all of PaperCut’s core functionality to output devices including –
- Secure Print Release
- PaperCut’s “Find Me” Printing (release jobs from your queue at any printer)
- Charging to Shared Departments/Accounts
CPad works by locking the printer or copier until the user has been identified by PaperCut.
Users interact with the CPad via a rich 7” high-resolution touch screen offering an intuitive interface. Printing and copying are tracked and reported to the PaperCut central server in real-time.
For secure print release, users are presented with an on-screen list of print jobs and may release their jobs with one touch.
- Intuitive touch screen interface quickly starts upon user identification.
- Users can select the print job, print all, cancel job, and job detail options for documents in their release queue.
- Users’ account balances before and after each operation are displayed on the CPad.
- The CPad manages, prints, and copies on a single interface.
- The CPad’s interface can be customized to display the logos and colors of your organization.
- High Resolution 7″ Color Touch Screen
- Real-time Responsive Touch Interface
- Built-in Dual Port Ethernet 10/100 Base-T Hub
- Dual USB Ports for Card Readers and Other Supported Hardware
- External Power Supply
- True 2.6 Linux Operating System
- 128 MB Flash Disk, 64 MB RAM
- Multiple USB Card Readers Supported
- Cable Locking Cover Reduces Risk of Disconnection
- Optional Stand
For product brochures, send us your info, by filling out the form and we’ll send you the most up to date brochures.