Secure Mobile Printing from Any Device
Web-Print Enterprise is a solution that allows users to effortlessly print documents, emails and web content from any internet enabled smartphone, tablet, laptop, or desktop directly to your organization’s existing printers.
Users can send documents to your printers from any location– inside or outside of your organization’s infrastructure.
Benefits of Web-Print from TBS
- Provides a centralized printing service by allowing users to print from any device or location and simply pick up their documents at the most convenient on-site printer.
- Easy-to-use from any device, even for novice users.
- Secure printing is available for all print methods. Print jobs can either be authenticated at time of submission or secured upon release, depending on print method.
- Integrates fully with most print management solutions.
- Removes device limitations, as users no longer need to login to a locally networked computer in order to print.
Web-Print Enterprise provides your organization with secure, authenticated printing from any device to your existing printers.
The smartphone & tablet printing, web page printing and universal print driver methods can authenticate against your existing LDAP or Active Directory to authorize or restrict printer access.
Email printing is secured through a private release code.
Smartphone & Tablet Printing
With Web-Print Enterprise, users can print from their smartphones or tablets using our mobile print application.
Users can search for a print location using criteria such as keyword, city or location name, or by using the discovery feature to find the nearest print location.
Upon authentication, print requests are sent to the selected printer.
Web Page Printing
The Web-Print Enterprise system includes a self-service website that allows printing without any print drivers. Simply authenticate yourself, choose a printer, set print options, and upload your document.
Users simply ‘forward’ any email message with attachments to the unique email address assigned to each printer. An automatic reply email is sent from Web-Print with a private release code that the user enters on a keypad at the printer to release their personal print job.
Universal Print Driver (Optional)
Users with advanced printing requirements can download and install a single print driver that works with all of your Web-Print configured printers.
- Server Software: The back-end applications and web pages facilitate a unified printing experience for your organization.
- Toolkits: To extend and customize your system, TBS includes programming interfaces and source codes for your intranet site.
- Consolidate cost recovery: TBS has partnered with print management application vendors to ensure proper operations with your cost recovery solutions.
- Scalable Solution: Designed to allow for growth as usage increases to accommodate thousands of users and print devices within a single deployment.
- Web-Print is secure: All print data requests are transferred and encrypted using secure SSL communication.
Web Print is a simple solution that does not require any special printers or hardware. Print to any printer, from any internet-enabled device.
For product brochures, send us your info, by filling out the form and we’ll send you the most up to date brochures.